Do you agree that dining room is diffidently one of the most important rooms in any home? It’ where your family, friends and guests gather around and spend an amazing time with each other to have lots of entertaining and receiving your fair share of them. Let’s mention few examples, in case you have a diner and a formal arrangement after, you will not necessarily suit the rest of the room. Or you can be that lucky to have a separate formal dining room and a conservatory, each room should serve its own purpose.
When it comes to determining styling, here are five types of dining space you wish you could have in your house:
- Harmonious – Lounge/Diner. If you have a modern or minimalistic lounge, try not to go shabby chic which means that furniture must be in keeping with your current lounge. Do you know that lounge/diners are considered to be the most difficult to decorate? Finding the perfect balance will allow you to maintain the flow and make the room look separate. Matching colors is not a good idea, but you can use complementary colors instead.
- Light & Airy – Conservatory Dining Room. Believe it or not, styling a conservatory brings the outdoors inside. You will be able to have amazing natural light also will overlook your garden. You can go for a traditional style iron dining table for vintage, afternoon tea, with an antique lace table cloth and pretty table ware.
- Versatile – Kitchen/Diner. By offering the smallest amount of space, it’s reasonable to have a smaller table. A bistro style iron dining table and chairs will allow you to tie it in with almost kitchens. Besides, you can choose a contemporary or antique sets.
- Formal – Separate Dining Room. You have to keep in mind how you will use your dining space. In general, you can use it for formal dining but in case it’s not your style, make the room more relaxed. If you go for a formal dining table, you’re achieving the height of elegance by using plenty of candles for soft lighting, a crisp white table cloth and introducing hints of color with a feature vase, wall art and table ware.
- Inspiring – Al Fresco Dining Area. Try to match the rest of the gardens theme if you have a country cottage or contemporary. Do you want your iron dining table look great? Go for a glass top in a simple design which will complement a minimalistic patio.
Keep in mind these 3 dining room styling tips for every interior design:
- Make your dining table the focal point of the room.
- Go for an unusual print or an ornate chandelier, or a collection of family photos.
- By obtaining a rectangular table, high backed chairs and a cohesive arrangements, you will be able to create a formal space successfully.