The truth is that a small home offers more intimacy than a large one. It also reduces your family’s ecological footprint and encourages a simpler outlook on possessions. Although a small dining and living room combination may be a challenge to design and arrange, careful planning and execution can have your space looking stylish and ready to entertain.
Here are the best instructions that will help you decorating both of these rooms:
1. Style of furniture will be better if it flows from room to room so the styles you use are not important.
2. It is very important to choose your color scheme to design a living room-dining room combo. You can choose a group of lovely colors to use on the fabric of your chairs.
3. To make sure that the room’s design becomes united, use the same flooring color and materials for both rooms.
Here are tips to select the quality furniture for your dining room and dining chair.
Dining Room Table:
It is a matter of setting the style for the whole dining area when it comes to build a table for a dining room. In order to build a well built and of good quality dining table, keep in mind some things like:
– Materials: Wood, metal, glass and granite.
– Size: Circle and rectangle shapes are the most common as they are very safe choices despite you cannot go wrong with an oval shape. – Finishes: It is a personal preference and this helps to make all furniture come together in a blend of style. – Design: It comes in different shapes and designs. The table legs can be straight, tapered or curved.
Dining Room Tables Styles:
1. Traditional Dining Room Tables
They have different shapes and sizes (round, square, rectangular or oval).
They are usually made of wood (oak, cherry, mahogany, pine or even a combination of more than a wood type).
2. Contemporary Dining Room Tables
Wood and metal or even a combination of materials are the main materials of this style of tables and they may characterize by having a glass or wooden tabletop with wood or metal legs. They are often seen in restaurants or modern homes.
3. Casual Dining Room Tables
They are characterized by their simple design. Wood and metal are the materials that they are made of. These tables are used in small homes that do not need much decorating.
It is all about being selective about dining chairs:
Modern dining chairs give a fashionable appearance to the room. You can seek finding different colors and patterns of furniture that fit both, your budget and interior. Make sure that the chairs you buy for your dining table must be of standard size as they are comfortable while sitting on them.
Following these steps will make your way to the perfect dining space that makes you always proud of your choices.