The dining room table is the centerpiece of the dining room. It is used for having meals and enjoying nice talks with our guests and the round dining table can do this effectively. It is very good for having a comfortable conversation with everyone at the table. And it works well for parties or wedding receptions.
A round table set is a perfect standard set.
They are available in all sizes you want; all you have to do is to choose the one that fits in your space. For example, if you need four seats, choose a table that has a diameter of forty inches. But if you need to seat five or six people, you can look for a round table with at least forty-eight inches diameter. In case you want seats for eight people, choose a table that is not less than fifty-six inches.
If you have a large dining room and you need to buy a round table that can accommodate up to ten and twelve people, go for the tables that are sixty and seventy-two inches in diameter. The material of round dining table sets varies widely; from elegant woods to glass to durable plastics. And some people use wrought iron, another use marble, and many various wood grains can be used.
The choices are unlimited, so you can choose what matches the design and décor of the room. Here we will mention ten gorgeous round dining tables for the dining room. And here are some instructions to follow for setting a round table:
• Put a tablecloth in the center of the round table or lay two table runners.
• In the middle of the table, place decorative centerpieces such as a shallow bowl with floating candles in water, fresh flowers in a rounded bouquet or a round bowl filled with fruits.
• Place a plate for every guest the plate should be 1 inch away from the table edge.
• Avoid placing mats on a round table because it can cause improper positioning for the plates.
• Place the napkin and flatware for each guest so that the edge of the place 1 inch from the table edge. If your table is small, set the napkin in the center of the plate.
• Set a wine glass above each plate.